Friday, January 8, 2010

she does better with other people

karen seems to do better here at the house when i am not around. i am not afraid to admit that sometimes i do things for her that i should make her do on her own, but when i try to be hard on her she gets mad at me. so, i am very glad that her friend Sarah is going to be here next week and Lori the weeks after that. i am going to ask them to be harder on her and make her work. now that the Christmas break is over for me and someone else will be here almost full time, i think karen's attitude will be better.

on a side note my brother mike first brought this to my attention and i have been doing some research on it, but would love any input anyone else wants to give me...search on google "baking soda cancer treatment" and investigate for me then let me know what you think...i would appreciate any input about this.

No comments: