Thursday, January 21, 2010

seizures

karen is now having some major seizures. right away this morning karen had a big seizure. we went to the ER and spent a day there to find out there really isn't anything they can do there. we got home about 5pm and in total today karen has had more than 8 big seizures today. her neurologists has upped her seizure meds and toda was the first day of the total does and hopefully that will make a huge difference tomorrow. we also have a "visiting nurse" group that is coming to help with blood work and therapy and other needs we may have. we are looking into getting help for lynette and me to make sure karen is getting the best care. i am worried about how things are going and am not getting alot of answers from the doctors right now as they look into how to help her.

1 comment:

Lisa Thurston said...

God bless you, Coach Means. I am praying for you and your family. A lot of times people say "let me know what I can do", and they don't do anything. But my family and I are willing to help. Please let me know how best we can help you. God bless you. Lisa Thurston