Friday, August 28, 2009

Phone Number for Karen's Room

Just talked to my mom and she told me that anybody can reach Karen at her room by calling 404-712-3234. She has been up all day and doing fine. She is recieving therapy three hours a day. Her movement is improving and they have been using some type of a stimulator on her muscles which helps her alot. She will be moving out of the hospital Monday or Tuesday to another hospital closer to her house. She will be placed in the rehab section for two weeks where she will recieve more therapy. My mom said Karen would of course be happy to talk to anyone that wanted to call. Don't be afraid to call her because she will not mind.

Just thought I would mention for those looking for the donation stuff that the paypal link is at the top of this blog and the account is open at the Bank of America . For information on the account, read the very first blog and it will give you the details or you can email me at dspurlock@pgtc.com.

No comments: