Monday, August 24, 2009

Karen's Resting

Karen is resting in ICU. She is allowed to have one visitor at a time. She is sleeping mostly. Doug is the only one she has talked to and he said that lasted about 30 seconds and then she went back to sleep. She told him she can't feel anything on her left side, but the surgeon said that was a possibility. Hopefully she will regain all of that as times goes on. The surgeon expects this to happen, but there's always that chance that it won't. Anyhow, mom will be staying with Karen tonight and hopefully all will go well. I will be leaving the hospital soon because I will be going back to Fayetteville tomorrow. I think Doug will be trying to keep everyone updated on this blog while I'm on the road. I will write one more post before I leave tonight and maybe have more news.

No comments: